Presenter Name: Dan Finkel
City, State/Province, Country: Seattle, WA, USA
Field of Work/Study: Mathematics & math education
Preferred Method of Contact: Email
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 206-226-8869
Preferred Audience Type(s):
- Elementary School Kids
- Middle School Kids
- High Schoolers
- College Students
- Recent College Grads
Preferred Audience Size:
- Small Groups (Under 30 attendees)
- Medium-Size Groups (30 to 100 attendees)
- Large Groups (100 to 300 attendees)
- Very Large Groups (Over 300 attendees)
Open to Presenting Remotely via Online Video-Conference Tools?
- Yes, Dan is available for remote video-presenting via Skype or Google Hangout
- However, he prefers to present in-person (not remotely)
Short Bio: Dan Finkel is the Founder of Math for Love, a Seattle-based organization devoted to transforming how math is taught and learned. A teacher of teachers and students, Dan works with schools, develops curriculum, leads teacher workshops, invents board games, and gives talks on mathematics and education throughout the Pacific Northwest and beyond.
Honoraria are generally appreciated by our presenters, in addition to travel expenses. If you would like Dan to present at your event, please send him an email or use the contact form below to make arrangements.