A gathering for the curious of all ages who find enjoyment and inspiration in mathematics, magic, art, and puzzles.
Saturday, October 19, 1:00 pm–4:30 pm
485 Lasuen Mall, Stanford University
Free and open to the public!
The program consists of short talks in recreational mathematics, magic, art, and puzzles presented in Cubberley Auditorium, followed by engaging activities in the Cubberley Lobby.The program will feature exciting presenters, including:
- Alexa Meade, Artist
- Mark Mitton, Magician
- Stacy Speyer, Artist
- Scott Kim, Puzzle Master
- Lucas Garron, Speed Cuber
- Iris Oved, Founder of Paradox Lab
- Andrea Hawksley, Mathematical Artist
- Scott Vorthmann, Zometool Expert, Creator of vZome
- Cliff Stoll, The Klein Bottle Guy
- Jim Gardner, Son of Martin Gardner