Host a Celebration of Mind Event
Steps to Register Your Event:
- LOGIN so the website knows who you are.
- If you don’t already have a login, CREATE A NEW LOGIN for our website.
- The website will send you and email to create your password. Follow the link to login for the first time.
- Once you login, you will be redirected to the Registration page.
- Add your event details (most importantly the title, venue, and date/time).
- Add the Organizer (use the + button to add a new organizer).
- Click “Submit Event” at the bottom of the page.
- If you have any trouble with this, please contact email@example.com. We can help!
Your event may take a little time to be approved. You will receive an email notification within one business day letting you know that your event is live and has been added to the CoM map!
PLEASE NOTE: Any information given for your event (example: email address and phone number) will be visible to the public.
Thanks for hosting a 2017 Celebration of Mind event!
Double Check Before Submitting Your Event:
- Make sure you have added a Venue. If your event is private, make sure to only list your city, state, and country.
- If you’ve added an Organizer, only enter a phone number IF the organizer would like to be contacted by phone. We suggest only entering an email address.
- Submitting a featured image will help your event stand out.